Our clients’ results speak for themselves
“Marcelino breathed new life into Spanish marketing campaigns we thought were done.”
~ Stephanie Sierra, Marketing Director, InvenTel
Create a D2C continuity campaign with true penetration & scale in the Hispanic market
After 5 years of campaign attempts with limited results, d2H was brought on board to create a Spanish-language version of a successful English-language infomercial featuring an iconic celebrity broadcaster. Client chose d2H due to its successful track record in crossing over general market brands to the Hispanic market and the vast revenue potential of this segment.
Transcreate existing assets with a primary focus on cultural authenticity
The Hispanic market version of the campaign successfully communicated the charisma and stature of the celebrity broadcaster enhanced with Spanish language testimonials and a culturally relevant Call-to-Action (CTA).
• 100,000+ Hispanic market subscribers added to client’s autoship program over the last two years
• The Spanish language campaign has scaled to and sustained mid-$100,000s in weekly Hispanic investment over the last two years
• The campaign has expanded to include Short-Form and Mid-Form creative as well as other marcom channels
• Subsequent follow-up campaigns are outperforming the original campaign by 2x with 100% Hispanic content
• d2H is now client’s leading transactional agency for Spanish DRTV advertising
Assess the Hispanic market opportunity for Client’s Final Expense product
A leading provider of insurance products for seniors specializing in Final Expense insurance – a category that is mature in the general market – partnered with d2H to ascertain whether the Spanish language market represented a significant and cost-effective growth segment. The lead flow generated by our Spanish advertising campaign represents millions of dollars in new and high lifetime value policies every month over the last 5 years.
A “Telenovelesque” D2C campaign
d2H created and produced an original “telenovelesque” D2C campaign that combined “soap opera” storytelling with D2C problem/solution messages. The final Spanish advertising spots blended strong emotional cues with hard-sell and culturally nuanced Calls-to-Action (CTA) that resonate with a Hispanic audience.
• 50,000+ Hispanic policy holders
• Campaign is currently scaling to 2x the qualified lead flow year-over-year
• Campaign continues to expand and now includes Spanish-language direct mail & e-commerce
industry: Debit Card
Challenge: Build a subscriber base that can be leveraged for a portfolio of financial services
d2H worked to penetrate a previously unreachable market – the under-banked segment of the Hispanic audience that is virtually invisible from an addressable list/ financial institution perspective. The challenge was to aggressively build a subscriber base that could be leveraged for a portfolio of financial services such as international money transfer, cross-border bill pay, phone sales and online retail.
Solution: D2C spot that combined education with an aspirational hard-sell
d2H created and produced a hybrid D2C spot that combined financial education with an aspirational hard-sell, breaking away from traditional “branded” advertising approaches to credit card and bank marketing. The final spots blended strong social and aspirational cues with traditional D2C CTA elements for the Hispanic market.
• Lowered the cost of lead conversion by 40%
• Over 5,000 new card holders in the first 4 weeks of the campaign
• As campaign scaled into Spanish-language media it further reduced the cost of lead conversion to 50% of industry average
Challenge: Expand from pure DRTV to a more sustainable e-commerce and retail model
Client is a highly successful 100% Hispanic focused line of nutraceuticals that achieved mass retail distribution in big box retailers and nationwide drug chains. This expansion, though welcome, prompted an existential challenge. How to expand from pure DRTV to a more sustainable e-commerce and retail model?
d2H built on the client’s existing DRTV campaign by adding programmatic and social media campaigns designed to drive call volume. Response levels then indicated where to shift drive to retail dollars in virtually real time. The less acculturated the Latino shopper is, the more personal contact they want on the path to purchase. d2H recommended embracing the cultural need for personal contact and facilitated it by leveraging Hispanics’ high index usage of social and mobile media with a geo-fenced local messaging strategy.
• The retail footprint expanded from 1500 stores to 5000 within one year
• Retail and DRTV sales revenues increased 5x in the same period